16 January 2015

Sugar Rush!

It's the second day since I've seen this video and I still cannot get over it. Hahaha!


Adam Levine. Sigh.

But seriously, that was a really nice thing to do! I bet all those couples were tickled pink to have him crash their wedding party. I know I would.

I actually told my husband I wish we had been married in LA on 6 December last year. 

And yes, nabatukan ako ng bonggang bongga.

And oh, we just celebrated 10 years of married bliss last December. Hahaha!

+++

Gosh, I've listened to this song so much that I heard my youngest belting "Sugar! Yes please!" as he ran down the hallway a while ago.

+++

After watching the video for the nth time…

Me: Grabe, one of those brides looked like she wanted to lunge at Adam
Hubby: Oo nga e
Me: God, I understand. I'd totally do that. (after a few minutes) If ever I do that hon, I apologise in advance.
Hubby: Don't worry, it's ok. I'll even apologise to Adam after I've peeled you off him

Hahaha! That's love and support for you :-)

+++

I'm actually writing a story with Adam as a peg ;-) It's called Dare to Love Dangerously and it's set in Laguna, Philippines. Please check it out if you've time. I'd really appreciate hearing your feedback. Cheers!


+++

Okay … one last view of the video before I sleep … Zzzzz …
Have a good weekend everybody!

No comments: