20 December 2010

Taym Pers: Updates, updates!

Hi everybody! Thank you again for keeping up with Ana and Ken's story on The Japayuki Chronicles ;-)

If you've noticed, I've been able to update more in the past few weeks than I've been able to do in the past months. What brought on this literary coup you may ask? Very simple: I now have a yaya. Hahaha! Wow, I never really realized what a luxury having a few hours to myself would be. ;-)

The good news is that Ana and Ken's story is almost over, I have only about 6-7 more chapters to write and edit; that is if my characters don't go all loony on me. Heheh.

The bad news is that when I was cleaning up my files a week ago I mistakenly erased the files for the book's cover and graphics. Sad. I was so proud of that cover. Oh well, at least I was able to publish it here, so it's not totally lost.

Anyway, hope you all stay tuned for more chapters! Have a happy merry Christmas and a wonderful new year everyone! Cheers!

No comments: